Would I rather…
How do I think?
- Read on a Kindle or book? A book, most definitely!!
- Hike or bike? Mm.. That's a tough one. I'd probably choose hiking.
- Wear jeans or sweats? Sweats all the way!
- Visit Europe or Mexico? Europe. Preferably Italy.
- Go climbing or zip lining? I would LOVE to go zip-lining!
- Have a night out or evening in? I can be a real homebody. I'm a fan of staying in, baking or cooking, reading a book, and watching movies. However, I don't mind going out! I guess it just depends on the mood that I'm in.
- Use Facebook or Twitter? I don't have Twitter.. And I'm not a huge fan of Facebook. I have one, but a lot of the time I wish I didn't. They can be good but I think they take up valuable time and can be negative. I try to limit my time on it as much as possible.
- Watch sports or play sports? Play sports. Softball is my game!
How do I think?
- If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Taking a nap doesn't sound too bad. ;)
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? I would travel to Italy. >:D
- What is your favorite food? It's a tie between spaghetti, steak, french fries, hashbrowns, and chicken. (I like to eat.)
- What is your favorite memory? Some of my favorite memories involve me being at my church and serving on Wednesday nights with our youth group. I am an adult leader. I'm actually a small group leader for sophomore girls and we always have a BLAST. Not sure that I have a specific memory that's my favorite, I just love being part of it all!
- Who is your favorite author? Huge fan of Steven Furtick right now. Currently reading Crash the Chatterbox! To check that book out (which I highly reccomend) click on this link.
- What is your favorite book? The Hunger Games trilogy or the Divergent series.
- What was your favorite activity in gym class? I loved playing wiffle ball.
- What has been your biggest challenge? Overcoming insecurity. Really working through my own internal issues of never feeling good enough and realizing that it doesn't matter who says what about me.. All that matters is who God says I am. Psalm 139:14 Proverbs 31:25-26, 30
- What does your perfect day look like? Waking up early, spending time with Jesus. Savoring a nice cup of coffee.. Not because I need it but because I just like it. Starting off my day simply giving it all to Jesus because my life is not my own. A perfect day to me is any day that I know I gave everything I had to God and glorified Him in all of my actions. I know there are days that we all struggle, but this is my heart's cry each day.
- University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life? I think they equally prepare you for life. College teaches you time management, it teaches you responsibility, it teaches you to step outside of your comfort zone. These are all valuable assets in life. I know you may never need to use the ability to type up an annotated bibliography or balance a chemical formula, but the essence of what college is is what matters. There are a lot of things outside of school that you need to learn. How to cook for example.
- What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already? Managing finances. REALLY teaching you how to manage them. I took a financial literacy course in high school.. Nope.
- If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be? Nature.
- How would your friends describe you? Random, encouraging, loving, determined, a great friend. (At least.. I hope those are some words they would use.)